Paradox Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bismarck Endgame Linkshell

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mrnewby's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
steady_blue

Mrnewby's Application Empty
PostSubject: Mrnewby's Application   Mrnewby's Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:58 pm

Title: Character Name: Mrnewby

Your application should include:

Main job: Blu is my main job
Alternate Jobs & Subjobs: I have level 75 jobs in Rng, Blu,Blu,Drk. So far I have nin, war, whm,thf as subjobs so far.

Pertinent Merits for main jobs (or indicate if you have a ffxiah account with updated merit information): I have a FFIAH account and keep it up-to-date.

Normal Play times: I play from mon-fri around 5pm-to midnight est. Sat-Sun from 3pm-midnight.
If you have OP warps: yes I have all the OP warp posts.

Current Rank: Rank 10 San'd'oria

Zilart Mission: The Celestial Nexus

CoP Mission: Three Paths

ToAU Mission: Prevalence of Pirates

WotG Mission: Not started on those

Any Notable Gear: I have some relic gear for my drk, blu. Denali feet and aurum feet. I also have a few RX blu sword and bow for my rng. I look forward to obtaining more gear with the right people and I also want to help people get gear as well.

Any Endgame experience: none so far but am looking into getting started on endgame!!

What your goals are: I am looking for a good Linkshell to get me thru missions that I have tried to finish for years now. I love to help people people and I am a team player.
Why you feel we would be a good fit for you: I am a team player and believe a team can accomplish anything if they set there mind to it. I believe I will make a good asset to your linkshell and have helped some of your members from time to time.

Any other information you think might help us with our decision: I am a very easy go lucky person and am looking for a good LS to accoomplish a great many things. I like to help others as well as recieve help in quest and missions, but I am above all else fair. Thank you for the time and consideration for this application.
Back to top Go down
Erebes
King of Vana'diel
Erebes

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Mrnewby's Application   Mrnewby's Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:38 am

We should let you know that most of the things we do are in PST time, meaning we don't generally start much until 10 or 11 EST. Also, while we are technically a casual end game shell, with most of us having experienced HNM camps and Sky/Sea 100's, if not thousands of times, a number of us aren't generally into pushing people through access missions, unless they're brand new. We've just been through all the old ones so many times it isn't much fun anymore. That's not to say that we can't help you, or that it's a huge mark against you, I'm just trying to be honest with you; if you're trying to join because you think it's a good way to get help completing missions, you might be in for a rude awakening.

Also, the beginning portion of your application mentions main jobs, and you list BLU twice; was there another job that should have been put in there?
Back to top Go down
steady_blue

PostSubject: Re: Mrnewby's Application   Mrnewby's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:29 pm

No my 4 level 75 jobs are Blu, Blm, Drk, Rng. If I put Blu down twice it was because Blu is my main and I was giving you a run down on all my level 75 jobs. I guess I have my answer about joining your LS then. Thanks anyway...
Back to top Go down
Loetke

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mrnewby's Application   Mrnewby's Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:29 am

No, you didn't put BLM on there at all. You put BLU on there three times.
Back to top Go down
steady_blue

PostSubject: Re: Mrnewby's Application   Mrnewby's Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:16 am

My bad for the typo. Yeah I have a Blm, Blu, Drk, and a Rng all lvl 75 with merits.
Back to top Go down
Keara

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mrnewby's Application   Mrnewby's Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Damned and I have done dynamis with Mrnewby in the past /wave
Back to top Go down
Erebes
King of Vana'diel
Erebes

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Mrnewby's Application   Mrnewby's Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:51 am

You're 33?! And where the heck have you two been?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mrnewby's Application   Mrnewby's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mrnewby's Application
Page 1 of 1