Paradox Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bismarck Endgame Linkshell

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miscellaneous pics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erebes
King of Vana'diel
Erebes

Aquarius Goat

Miscellaneous pics Empty
PostSubject: Miscellaneous pics   Miscellaneous pics Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:19 am

Just some miscellaneous stuff I've been trying to snatch up. Sea is such a great place for pics, we should go more.

Miscellaneous pics Aern_Resized

Miscellaneous pics ArmedGears_1_Resized

Miscellaneous pics ArmedGears_3_Resized

Miscellaneous pics ArmedGears_2_Resized

Miscellaneous pics Oupire_1_Resized

Miscellaneous pics Oupire_2_Resized

Miscellaneous pics Shockspikes

Miscellaneous pics Evade_Randomdeal

Tried posting hyperlinks for everything and the code didn't register. I'll go through it all line by line another day; for now, be amazed your graphics cards for holding up so well.
Back to top Go down
Soapy

Soapy

Cancer Rooster

Miscellaneous pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous pics   Miscellaneous pics Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:07 pm

You have more guts than me. I'm too chicken to run up to mobs to get good close-up screen shots. You're a galka, you can afford the hit with all that HP you have, even on BLM or SMN. har har har
Back to top Go down
Erebes
King of Vana'diel
Erebes

Aquarius Goat

Miscellaneous pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous pics   Miscellaneous pics Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:42 pm

I've got less than 900 HP on SMN and BLM both. It's all about timing! You run in, et whacked twice and then run out again, run away and heal, etc etc. If you get lucky and no AOE crap moves are used, great!

And start typing /names when you take pics, all those names in your pics look like crap!

Oh and, change your res on your computer to 1280X9+ anything over 900 will be ok, though it might look distorted until you get to 1000+. I've got mine on 1280X800, but that's just because it won't go any higher with this shit graphics card.
Back to top Go down
Loetke

Cancer Pig

Miscellaneous pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous pics   Miscellaneous pics Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:44 pm

Her res is 1440x900. It looks like ass because she's not using Fraps.
Back to top Go down
Erebes
King of Vana'diel
Erebes

Aquarius Goat

Miscellaneous pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous pics   Miscellaneous pics Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:59 pm

Neither am I. It looks like ass because her FFXI/PoL config resolution is set to 800X600. Click the Playonline folder and you should see an icon for Playonline Configuration.
Back to top Go down
Loetke

Cancer Pig

Miscellaneous pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous pics   Miscellaneous pics Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:03 am

Nope, it's set to 1280x1280 or w/e the max is. It looks amazing irl and I'm constantly jealous. She also doesn't have windower so can't adjust anything there.
Back to top Go down
Erebes
King of Vana'diel
Erebes

Aquarius Goat

Miscellaneous pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous pics   Miscellaneous pics Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:30 am

Srsly, the pics she posts look like she's got her comp res is set to 800X600; I had mine set there forever for performance reasons and it looks exactly llike that. Anything grainy or blocky, like the pixels aren't getting smoothed out, is going to be significantly less than 1280 and look like crap when she tried to manipulate the pics.

You said her comp is set to 1440/900; try changing it to 1280X1024 (or higher, it's the second number that matters for this purpose) and go into the PoL configuration tool under the Playonline folder (not windower, it's Pol stuff), and set the overlay res graphics to 1024X1024; also set the background graphics to 1280X800 and the texture compression and environmental animation to smooth. It evens those pixels out a lot.

Oops, it's the FFXI config tool that matters; it's got graphics res and all that shit in there.
Back to top Go down
Soapy

Soapy

Cancer Rooster

Miscellaneous pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous pics   Miscellaneous pics Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:34 am

My monitor and game are set to max. Please shut up. You're the only one who is having a contest over pix. Nobody really cares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miscellaneous pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous pics   Miscellaneous pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous pics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradox Linkshell :: General :: Media-
Jump to: