Share | 

Chaaaarles's app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chaa

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Chaaaarles's app.   Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:45 pm

Main job: RDM and WAR
Alternate Jobs & Subjobs: Also have DRG and NIN, with BLM on the way up. Have 37 NIN, SAM, DRK, WHM, BLM, THF.
Pertinent Merits for main jobs (or indicate if you have a ffxiah account with updated merit information): http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=598367 for merits and some gear sets, currently working on more merits.
Normal Play times: From now til' mid January I can play the whole day unless I go out with friends.
If you have OP warps: Every single one.
Current Rank: Bastok rank 10.
Zilart Mission: Complete.
CoP Mission: Complete.
ToAU Mission: In the Blood, not sure what number that is.
WotG Mission: Whatever the first one is, I've been lazy with WotG.
Any Notable Gear: Just whatever is in my gear sets on FFXIAH. Aside from that nothing in particular.
Any Endgame experience: I have experience in just about every single endgame event, save for salvage. I have fought Ultima and Omega a few times, and have even done all ground kings. I have done all Dynamis zones, save for CoP zones.
What your goals are: My goals are mostly to have fun and have something to do on the game. I do enjoy doing events usually.
Why you feel we would be a good fit for you: The schedule, and the LS atmosphere seem to be pretty mellow and seem great. I'm really laid back and I feel that the shell is as well.
Any other information you think might help us with our decision: I'm pretty relaxed and have a calm demeanor. I'm pretty easy to get along.
Back to top Go down
Erebes
King of Vana'diel

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Chaaaarles's app.   Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Name in game is Chaaaarles (with 4 a's)? One of us will talk to you in game shortly.

-Nothing sucks more than that moment in an argument when you realize you're wrong.
Back to top Go down

Chaaaarles's app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradox Linkshell :: Welcome to Paradox :: Apply to Paradox-
Jump to: