Paradox Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bismarck Endgame Linkshell

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nexes's app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexes

Nexes's app Empty
PostSubject: Nexes's app   Nexes's app Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:07 am

Title: Nexes

Main job: 75 PLD DRK(main) 75 DRG MNK WAR (which i play just as well)
Alternate Jobs & Subjobs: 67RDM is my next 75 then 37+SAM THF NIN WHM RNG
Pertinent Merits for main jobs 6HP 2 MP, 5/5 STR, 4/4 EMnity increase, 4/4 Crit hit rate, 8 GA, 8 Scythe, 4 shield, 5 Sentinel , 5 Shield Bash , 5/5 Chivalry, 4/5 guardian, 1/5 fealty, 5 Last resort recast, 5 Souleater recast, 5 Desperate blows, 4/5 muted soul, 1/5 Dark seal, 1/5 warriors chage, 2 Dbl attack, 2 counter, 2 kick attacks, 3/5 angon, 4 Dark magic+ and im sure im missing some
Normal Play times, Umm, from bout 2pm est till 4am est lol
If you have OP warps All HNM ones
Current Rank 10 Sandoria
Zilart Mission: Done
CoP Mission: Done
ToAU Mission: Done
WotG Mission: 7?
Any Notable Gear: Well, Bahamuts Mask, Bahamuts Zhangel, homam 4/5 missing body, drk af+ 1 head and hands, drg af+1 head, pld af+1 feet, 5/5 valor and abyss, 4/5 drg and war, only sky itme im missing is Dbody and W.legs, Gloom breastplate, perdu GA and sickle, ritter gorget, brutal, luq, ether earrings, rajas and ulthalams rings and im sure theres more

Any Endgame experience All areas minus PW AV and Odin, which i have access to

What your goals are: I just want to have fun. Linskhells arent what they used to be and i just want to find a good home where everyone is a family and respects each other

Why you feel we would be a good fit for you: I dont want to get into hardcore HNM but i do want to do events still, i dont even care about gear i just like doing events with good people

Any other information you think might help us with our decision: Just that we all know the game is getting closer to its end and i want to have as much fun as possible with a good group of ppl but don't have to be on 24/7. Now i will say there was a post on BG that i "Stole an osode", I refuse to respond to that garbage and if i wanted an osode i could easily buy one. The truth is i loaned that Leader 1.7mil to whcih he gave me the osode to hold till he paid me back, and after 2 weeks i was tired of excuses why when he would be buying new gear instead of paying me back. So should i have went about it different, yes. But whats done is done and like i said i wont respond to that garbage on BG just wanted to put the truth out there. Any questions feel free to ask
Back to top Go down
Nexes

Nexes's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexes's app   Nexes's app Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:30 am

Forgot to add, Koenig cuirass, ACP body with 5 emnity and fast cast, IR body, as well as atonement, drakesbane, insurgency and Kings justice. That being said im on floor 100 and my Assault rank is SL
Back to top Go down
Erebes
King of Vana'diel
Erebes

Aquarius Goat

Nexes's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexes's app   Nexes's app Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:50 am

Sounds good, we'll have someone contact you in game asap. Some of us work late so it might be up to 24 hours or so.
Back to top Go down
Karios

Libra Snake

Nexes's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexes's app   Nexes's app Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:58 pm

Sup Ultra, welcome back to Bismarck. I felt lonely w/out you /checking me everytime I ran by you Smile

-Karios
Back to top Go down
Nexes

Nexes's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexes's app   Nexes's app Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Sorry I envy your DRG gear lol
Back to top Go down
Mitsirugi

Nexes's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexes's app   Nexes's app Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:58 pm

its cant end nooooooo Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nexes's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexes's app   Nexes's app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nexes's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradox Linkshell :: Welcome to Paradox :: Apply to Paradox-
Jump to: